iReplay & iWatch for Cloud Database Migration
Using iReplay & iWatch for Cloud based DB migration
New York / Nov 18, 2016
Jumpstart your cloud database migration using iWatch and iReplay.
iReplay is a Capture Replay tool that uses actual production workloads for replaying to target test databases for performance and load testing -- it allows organizations to capture and replay their own production workloads without *Any* impact to their production Db instances.
iWatch is a zero-impact query monitoring tool that provides real-time measurements of every SQL request.
iReplay/iWatch Cloud DB Migration Features include :
- Support for complete Replay of production Workloads from your data centre to a Cloud database instance without any manual changes
- Support for replay to Cloud based DB clusters using multiple Target IP based distribution
- Measure the relative performance comparison of your complete workload, say 1 business day, between your production instance and the Cloud instance
- Summary Level, Individual SQL level measurements as well as Histogram Distribution comparisons
- Real time performance comparision using iWatch for Cloud DB
iReplay has been tested in a large Brazilian bank for migration of their Production instance from a local data centre to a Cloud DB instance. The workload included over 400 million SQLs over a 24 hours duration.
To learn more about iWatch and iReplay, please visit http://www.exact-solutions.com/